Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Metro-Sexual? Try Metro-Ineffectual!

I've heard a lot lately about how MEN JUST DON'T WANT TO DATE!

I call them Metro-Ineffectuals. And I would like to hear more about them from you. As one woman shared with me on Twitter, these men "don't want to know you during the week" and on the weekend, well, you could say that at 10:30 pm they get this wild thought that you would just love to join them at their place, or yours,

Can you say LOL, somebody!!!

Honestly, these Metro-Ineffectuals are all over the place, they are the men who tell you they don't want to chase you.

You MUST hold your ground with these guys - they ARE men after all, I THINK anyway, so there IS a hunter gatherer in that head and heart of theirs, yes, there is.

These guys try to CONVINCE you that they will NOT chase you - honey, please do not fall for that.

Smile sweetly. Flirt. Next! They'll come around. I promise. And with a lot more respect for you when you don't let them call the shots (in your oh-so-charming way).

With love,
Mimi Tanner
Author of "Secrets of Flirting With Men"

2 comments:

  1. Dmitri, thank you for the comment. The wording is too harsh for what I want to have on my blog. Thanks for understanding. Too bad because you certainly have the gift of getting someone's attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hi:

    Two things

    1) I’d like your permission to (re)print your article on Damages
    for our website

    2) I was hoping we could use your ‘scribing’ talent for our website.

    The Best Shows Youre Not Watching (dot) com [all one word]

    Damages is one of our featured shows. We’re hoping to round up a few people who can occasionally contribute perspective (via an article/blog) on the shows – maybe a recent episode, future direction, plot shortcomings etc.

    What’s in it for you?
    Primarily a larger audience back channeled to your blog. We don’t pay but the site has a lot of promise and we're pretty excited about getting it off the ground. Let me know what you think.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete