Monday, September 5, 2016

Your Power Over Him

Hey Beautiful,

You have far more power over him than you think.

That's what so few women truly understand!

This young man surprised me. He said to my daughter, "You don't know the power you have over me."

"What do you mean?" she asked him.

"You can ask me pretty much anything, and I'll do it for you," he answered.

And it's true, she told me. "If I say I feel cold, he jumps up to get me a blanket. He always wants to do nice things for me," she said.

When you hear that, you know a man is IN LOVE.

Most men wouldn't reveal this valuable information about the POWER a woman they love has!

This special young man wasn't afraid to tell my daughter the truth about her power over him!

And you know what?

Most women throw that power away!

Things are going THIS WELL with a man - but shortly after this lovely scene, everything goes to hell in a hand basket!

I'll tell you one reason:

You throw away your power by starting to complain.

I get to read first-hand what complaining sounds like. Just this morning I've been reading an all-caps rant.

I look back at the previous emails from this person and she writes: "I'm so frustrated... etc etc!!"

Trust me, it's not fun to read that. People always assume they're writing to large corporations with vast desks of faceless customer service helpers.

People behave in patterns. They do the same kinds of things over and over.

They're either very sweet - or very not!

They're either on the ball - or constantly confused!

As much as I hate to admit it, I've been guilty of some of this myself! But when you see it from someone else, the light switch flips on!

And you realize how "bloody awful" it is to project this attitude.

Instead of complaining, say something once sweetly. Then move on.

I totally get it about complaining. You're a perfectionist. You're observant.

You're not really complaining, you're trying to fix something that you really, really CARE about!

That you understand better than other people!

Oh, I get it. But that's no excuse for being a pain in the you know what.

There are women out there who still don't know why they have driven every single husband and boyfriend away.

To me, it's obvious. They drove him away with their constant negativity.

When you realize what a PITA you are being, you will want to absolutely melt into the ground.

That's just ONE problem. Just one.

You have power - the power to make yourself and him exceedingly happy.

Hold on to your power with men by getting control of your attitudes.

That's the #1 way to hang on to your power with men!

Have a great day, and keep your Flirt on!

With love,
Mimi Tanner
Author of Hard To Get: The Timeless Art of Conquering His Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment