Monday, September 12, 2016

He Didn't Date For 20 Years. Here's What Changed:

The New York Times has an article about how men fall in love.

Just one problem - the article doesn't reveal anything whatsoever about how men fall in love!

All it really says is that the 2 men profiled were overjoyed when they were in love.

(No, really??) :)

But the comments.... oh, the comments are great. They usually are in the NY Times!

One jumped out at me and I want to share it.

This man didn't date for 20 years. Then he fell in love - when he didn't ever expect to fall in love again.

He writes: "I was actually 65 when I hooked into my first romantic relationship in 20 years.

"It has been an eye opener, basically because I was sure that it was a thing of the past.

"I find myself now feeling more in love than I have ever been. Who would have thunk. We will marry in June.

(Now here's the important part:)

"What I found out, at least for me, was that I had not been open to accepting the faults in others, and had been magnifying them so as to dramatically reduce the number of prospects out there.

"When I learned to be attracted to vulnerability in others, and to seek someone who could accept my own faults, I found myself surrounded by potential connections and quite open to love."

What a great story he shared!

What made the difference?

He realized that he was focusing too much on the faults of others.

He was critical. He eliminated great women because he'd find fault with them.

What changed?

He realized one very, very important truth.

Not one single person is perfect.

I don't care if they're a movie star. I don't care if they're rich. Everyone has a fault that will drive you crazy.

Everyone has a BIG fault. And not just one, either.

And they will find out the exact same thing about you!

What changed for him? He recognized that any woman he chooses is going to have her "fatal flaw."

And when he softened... what happened?

He now had a thousand-fold more women to fall in love with!

His odds went up to the moon - where before, he had 20 YEARS of zero.

I'm here to tell you that 20 years of no relationship is not as uncommon as you might think.

In fact, people get divorced, and think that in a few years, they will meet the LOVE of their LIFE.

Then ten years later, they are still going through men - dumping them, and getting dumped. Or giving up.

What did he say again?

"What I found out, at least for me, was that I had not been open to accepting the faults in others, and had been magnifying them so as to dramatically reduce the number of prospects out there.

"When I learned to be attracted to vulnerability in others, and to seek someone who could accept my own faults, I found myself surrounded by potential connections and quite open to love."

Beautiful!!

What men see when they look at certain women is a hardness.

They see a cynicism.

That's one reason they marry women from across the globe. It's very true.

So the first way to soften is to accept that every man you know has faults.

That doesn't mean you have to marry him.

But looking for Mr. No-Faults is a losing battle.

The change starts from the inside... in your heart.

Soften your heart and be open to accept that he is imperfect - just like you.

Being soft-hearted is actually the core of being Hard To Get.

But women who don't know the principles end up making a huge mistake and come off as not "hard to get" but instead - "hard hearted"!

That's because they really don't understand the deep principles of being Hard To Get.

Hard To Get IS a misunderstood concept to many people.

The truth is... Hard To Get is more of an art - based on solid principles of human nature.

And based on being deeply kind to yourself and him...

Giving him what he really wants, not what he thinks he wants!

In "Hard To Get" we get deep into every single aspect of how to make him want you so much...

... that he simple MUST have you alone, and no other woman comes close!

Go here to find out more about this program:

www.hardtoget.com

I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment